wrecked cars

Where can I go to buy some wrecked cars that are for sale in Pa with clean titles?

Thanks, Vinny

wrecked cars clean titles
:rofl:
http://geo.craigslist.org/iso/us/pa
:rofl:

I am looking for rebuildable cars, not shit that’s destroyed. They are out there…

someone actually lists them in autotrader now… but I forget who…

iirc, JJ’s sells rebuildable from time to time

m&m auto in chambersburg pa lists in the locator they sell alot of like mid 60’s early 70’s wrecks. Also theirs a ton of late model rebuild-ables in the locator/trader.

it not easy to find wrecked cars with clean titles. 99% of what you find is gonna be r-title material. but i would check craigslist you can find some decent stuff from time to time. i have 1-2 car like that from time to time at my lot if you have a idea of what you want pm me maybe its something i have or know someone who has it

call.jj’s.724-547-2959

we sell them,huffmans sale them,good title cars bring the $$$$$$,enterprise sales them @ some drive throw sales.what are u looking for & whats ur plain with them?Just because there goodtitles dont mean there ez fixes!
Pm me or call me 1-800-680-2959 Brian!

I do collision work for a living, Just wanted to get a car that is newer with good miles that i can fix and flip.

haha good luck,what u looking for?

yeah good luck anything with a good title is gonna sell for big $$$$ as brian said what i have seen is wrecked cars usually sell for blue book minus the est. to fix it so flipping a wrecked car is only worth it if you buy it dirt cheap. I have also seen cars sell in bodyshops where the insurance pays a customer to fix it and a owner/employee offers money to the customer

yah whats your plain with dem!!