Where to find rebuilt salvage cars?

I’m looking into getting cars that have cosmetic damage with salvage titles or rebuilt salvage cars. Any advice on where you can find these cars besides craigslist? thanks

anything specific?

mostly 2002+ newer sport cars. Along the lines of mustangs, cobalt ss, saturn redline, and acuras.

insurance auctions? isnt there one on Vulcan?

you have to have a dealer’s license to bid/go to them though

ill jump in too, is there anywhere within 100 miles that a person off the street can go to buy a car with repairable damage

Marks or 2060 on william st.

I was under the impression that you could not buy or register a junkyard car???

They buy and sell rebuildables/salvage cars also. They probally wont sell you some hunk out in the yard, but there’s multiple salvage/builders. 2060 parks them in front of the fence just call them and ask what they have for rebuildables

tell me what your lookin for and i can go to the adessa auction and pick some up (cash in hand only)

My neighbor goes to auctions down somewhere in PA, but I don’t know if he has a license or not or even if it’s required.

My good friend Ashley works for adessa

ok?.. lol

Just saying, haha.

copartfinder.com shows whole cars at junkyards, I’m not sure if you can call and make cash offers on them…

you have to be a registered dealer to buy at auctions. a lot of small shops buy and sell wrecks. its quite the process to get a usable salvage/rebuilt title. most independent dealers will buy you something at auction for a fee though