salvagedirect.com

Has anyone ever used this place to buy rebuildable salvage vehicles? If so do u know how the shipping works for the company I am looking at a car in VA and I see they have a option for a car hauler, Can you pick the car up urself or do they have to ship it. Also do any of you know the cost of them to ship it.

Phone : (814) 827-0300

Our office hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm EST Monday - Friday.
The call center is open from 8:00 am - 8:00 pm EST.

Hmmm :o

yeah today is sunday. I thought someone from here used them cause i think this is how i found out about but i never bought a car from them yet. I am looking at buying a car from them.

New York has some pretty strict laws on putting a salvaged vehicle back on the road so I’d make sure it’s truly worth the effort.

no its a parts car

if u go to the FAQ it states u need to be licenced to buy salvaged cars. so maybe u need some sort of dealer/auction thing

yeah my uncle is so tht is not a prob i jus wondering about shipping. I will call tomorrow but i forgot who told me on here. I jus want to if anyone has delt with them

Transporting will depend on the vehicles location. You can pick it up if you want. How about using the link on the homepage that says “Find a Transporter”

In that case wanna have him bid on the 2002 civic si. I’ll pay up to 700 and let him hold o to the cash while bidding. :slight_smile:

The body shop I used to work for in college always bought vehicles from there and copart.com. They would usually hire someone to go down with a tow dolly or flat bed.

Your uncle could make some serious money buying vehicles for people on here that need parts cars…