WRX Mud Flaps (GR Hatch '11-14) Rally Armor v2 UR Black/Gray Never Used

Selling '11-'14 WRX Hatch Rally Armor UR v2 Mud Flaps - new in box, never installed, never used. Box is open but includes all parts. The flaps have never been mounted. I had a '13 WRX hatch which I accidentally traded in on a '15 STi during an impulsive moment, so these never got around to the installation part of ownership. Save yourself 25% off retail plus no shipping and/or tax.

$120

SOLD.

This model:
http://www.rallyarmor.com/product_info.php/urethane-mud-flaps-wrx-hatch-mud-flap-grey-logo-p-299

GLWS, love my flaps.

OT question OP… how do you accidently trade in a car? How do you like the '15 sti, and do you regret trading in the '13 hatch?

Honestly, preferred the '13 hatch body style and that’s literally it. The '15 is just better as a daily and also at a track. I test drove the '15 out of curiosity and was immediately sold.

Good deal, you’ll probably be driving the last gen with the ej. Glad you like it.

For sure. Direct injection is theoretically better but the EJ is cheap as hell to fix and still makes adequate power. Just wish there were a hatch option.

Personally, i’m probably going to take a break from Subaru all together. I’m pretty dissapointed with the '15 lineup overall and i’ll need a new car soon. I agree, they need a hatch, and with all new Subaru gen changes, I just cannot get onboard with the styling right away.

GLWS on these flaps dude. They should go quick. Like I said, I love mine.

Glad to hear. I can’t blame you. Thanks for the input!

Sold.