WTB......02-03 subaru parts

If you know of someone selling these parts let me know. Used is just fine.

DMS 50mm or Prodrive coilovers

Thanks!

Damn, those are some pricey/rare parts.
Good luck in your search.
Check out the Nasioc classifeds. :thumbup

Yeah. I knew there were a handful of people here that might come across them.

Headlights not so much worried about, I can just make my own if necessary.

Coilovers are a must though. DMS preferred, Prodrives 2nd.

Also looking for a good used set of TD pro rally 1’s 15 x 7’s

http://www.subaruwrcspares.com/1.html

Hah, yeah most parts from there will not fit anything street related. Even the wheels won’t fit(crazy WRC upright offsets)

Lol worth a shot. They have a lot of Group N stuff on there too. I didn’t know what you’re building the car for.

DD/RX/TSD/fire road thrashing.

Prodrives or DMS’s, OZ Terra’s or TD Pro Rally’s, Full skids, Lighting galore. Just a fun cheap toy to toss around a bit up north.

I’ve already got an assload of stuff that’s going in it when the car arrives :slight_smile:

Gruppe-s has a decent deal on the TD’s 15 x6 for $165 shipped each and 15 x 7 for $185. those are new

Did u check with failvis ? lol

Headlights and wheels are located and sorted. Still looking for some Drummond 50 mils, used and blown prefferred because I’m going to revalve them to suit here. Prodrives would be a suitable alternative, but at this point I’ll probably settle for any two way adjustable coilover.

Mods, close/lock/move this thread…no longer need thanks!!!

did I tempt you into buying the wrx adam? :slight_smile:

Hehe, seth offered me his for a steal of a price and I couldn’t turn it down. I wanted something AWD for winter fun and to go play in the dirt during some rally cross events an TSD’s. I miss doing that stuff.

Are the doors still green? :lol
I think it adds character.

its all white. just different shades of white.

ps. adam… for a color scheme:

flat olive drab w/ black hood,roof+trunk.

Nice. I think it’s gonna stay white for awhile though. White shows off all the dirt better anyway. while I do plan to do some tarmac hillclimb events for fun it’s going to be meant for the dirt. This car is going complete rally, and none of this half-assed mass produced street car rally crap.

You’ll see. Yetti knows what I have up my sleeves for this bish :slight_smile: Most of the stuff is either here, in transit on its way here, or sitting as material waiting to be fabricated and installed.

check your pm’s :slight_smile: