WTB: 07 Cobalt parts

My girlfriend smashed into my house today because she hit a snowdrift i need a passenger side mirror anyone have any parts or knows of a junkyard with newer cobalts?

id be more worried about the house, but if all she needs is a mirror you kind of exaggerated on the “smashing”, this might be a dealer sorta thing or aftermarket, 07 is rather not too long ago

well the car got up onto the snow rift and just slid back into the house, the siding cracked on the house but it needs to be replaced anyways so im not to worried

This is what I do when my wife takes out a mirror (once a year it seems)

http://motors.search.ebay.com/?from=R40&satitle=cobalt+mirror

WAT?

^lol

ill probably end up there just seeing whats local first of if someones got some parts they wanna get rid of, its part of my WNY economic stimulus plan lol.

yea eBay don’t buy new. some fucking dick took my mirror off my 05 when i was at greenbulls house. the painted mirror housing for my car was 111.99 at paddock with my discount. needless to say i was not happy

Last mirror I bought off ebay was $17 (plus rip off $15 shipping of course). Hopefully with the new car she won’t rip any more off, it has collapsible mirrors.

car-part.com

Ebay, or rock auto.

I had to put a mirror on the misses neon the other day. Rock auto was the cheapest, even over ebay.

i saw that coming XD