WTB -180SX OR 240SX around 1500 to 2000

hey im looking to buy a 180SX preferably or a 240sx. must be certified or be able to pass . also hopefully turboed lol. around 1500 to 2000 . pm with pics please thank

just letting you know man, you cant even get a KA powered 240sx thats in good enough shape to certify for 2000 anymore. let alone a 180sx… keep saving.

heh for that price range you wont find what your looking for

lol just bought one … but thanks for the heads up. want another doesn’t matter if its turbo or not now

cough bullshit cough

so you can’t get a 240 non turbo for around 2000? huh… cough lol anyway if anyone has a 240 cheap and running let me know thanks

I got a 92 SHELL for $2000 obo, both rails and quarters redone 190k on the body…barely any rust.

Good luck with getting anything with a working engine let alone safety or certed…and a turbo not a chance

thanks for the offer I have what I need now. admin please lock post . thanks everyone

Well it seems these guys dont know the deal lol. You can def get 240’s for under $2000 cert and e tested, a mint one actually. To tell you the truth I wouldnt pay more then $2000 for a stock ka24de 240 I dont care how mint it is, I got my mint sr20 s13 with fresh swap and literally not a spec of rust anywhere " u.s car " for $3000, and under 140km on chassis. I have one if ur interested selling for $1000 its e tested but will need tires for safty, very solid car pretty much stock. The only thing I dont have for it is stock driver seat, I have a sparco racing in right now willing to sell that with the car for $1200. I just got the car as a trade in so I just want it gone, but im sure if you look around you can find many mint 240’s for under $2000, easy. Oh ya btw the one im selling just had a new ka24de installed 4 months ago, its a 1990.

HA!

ill take it!a pm me and let me know . thanks

umn… weren’t the '90’s SOHC?

he means he swapped in a s13 ka24de to replace the ka24e

im not gonna shit on you i understand what your saying but a real CERT and e-tested 240sx will cost more than 2gs you can get a 240 that needs work for a couple hundred bones no doubt but the only problem is if someone offers you a 240 for under 2gs cert/e-tested its probably fake as for that doze drift guy he must have just got off the glue bottle for 2gs you can get a running 240 with minimal body rust but it will probably need some frame work so if your willing to invest some money on repairs then buy a 2g car if you want some thing ready to go you will need more money or some time to fix the issues just remember to get a mechanic to go with you so you don`t get screwed over