WTB 180sx or s13 silvia or 240sx coupe

ok so heres the deal looking for a cheaper 180sx or silvia. something i can beat up. because i dont want to wreck my current 240.

or if you guys know an importer that wants to get rid of one for cheap. as long as engine is decent and minimal rust, im good.

have a fairly large budget but would rather keep it cheap.

also may be interested in a silvia converted 240.

not really expecting to find anything but figured i would try

Thanks

Nate

Hit up Tiger, they have some alright 180’s/silvias…prices are high…but arguee with them enough and you’ll get what you want lol.

They had a silvia in there for 30 min…
I was actually interested in the car…only mint one in the lot at the time.
They wanted $6000 plus taxes, and i argued him down to $3000 taxes in.
This was before i had bought my motor, and to bad someone offered them more than what i bargained to haha.

ok thanks man, will def look into that. do you know if they have a site? or an email address where i could contact them?

still want to hear if anyone else has any ideas / cars that might interest me thanks.

I believe this is the one they update.

http://www.jdmtigerjapanese.com/index.php?cPath=31&osCsid=ff74bf63172382ffef6f4bf02710b6dd

1991 EPS13 Black top 3500$ new price(picss)

Looks like a good deal if you don’t mind buying in Quebec…

i got a nice yet selling for cheap silvia check it out its for sale rght now on the page under redic price 91 silvia

that eps13 is exactly the kind of car im looking for. some damage not too bad and a decent engine, too far for me to go to get. dont have the time :frowning:

scorgey, nice car but im gunna pass. too nice of a car. im looking for some dents and high mileage thanks though

Bump!

had a couple of offers for 240s still really looking for silvias or 180s

I think its http://www.tigerautoparts.com/jdm-vehicles/nissan now. I’m going to check out there silvia’s and 180’s this weekend, pretty decent prices listed.

yea that is the site they update. be carfull with the prices though make sure you select the canadian currency. i got excited about a few deals, then realized that i was in USD.