Looking for a 240sx or silvia

Hey guys and gals, I’m looking to buy a nissan 240sx or silvia (any year). I want it to be reasonably cheap. If you think you have what I need, post some pics and list the price, mileage, problems, location and contact info. thanks,
Nick

what year? and they didn’t make silvia’s in the US

They didn’t make 240SXs in the US either.

ZING

they didn’t SELL silvia’s in the us…yes i know all 240’s were assembled in japan lol

HAAAAAAA.AHAAAAA…but they were SOLD here…

It don’t matter where or how they were made, don’t matter what year, If you got one to sell, POST IT!

Honest Question: If they didn’t sell silvias in the US, did they sell them in canada? Cause I was on Autotrader.ca two-two and a half monthe ago and they had one for sale.
Thanks for the help guys!

no Silvias were JDM only…but its not to hard to make one a silvia…most people say they are Silvias just because they swap motors…or they imported it…

because he imported it, and you’ll NEVER get it registered in the US. Canada’s laws are different than ours, but i’m not gonna get into that right now :stuck_out_tongue: search lol you’ll notice that r32 skylines pop up in canada all the time because of this

and what do you consider " reasonably cheap"

edit or what chris said, its not a real silvia just a modified 240sx

Canada is so damn liberal about everything

i know…it sucks…we should change our laws for importation…change it to 15yrs old can be imported…instead I have to wait until an R32 is a 25 yr old classic before I can get one

I think reasonably cheap is $4000 and under. Post what you got I just want to test the waters to see if there are any 240sx I can get.

I have a 89 with a dohc swap and a recently added turbo

my240nissan, how much, got pics?

I posted some on here but the car has changed alot it is now a ka-t pm your # and ill go into more detail

Just send the pics and go into detail to my email at aerosolking716@yahoo.com

the car is dirty and dosent have the turbo on it

The car looks good, all it needs is a nice was and detailing and it will be looking good. Is there any rust on the car at all? How much do you plan on selling it for? is the turbo included? how much more for the turbo?

there is no rust at all on the car I did have to fix yh frame rail in front when I bought it