WTB: 195/60/14 Snows

anyone got some around?

damn dude, u missed out on the discount tire direct discount. and the correct size for you civic is 185/60/14

[quote=“I Have an STD,post:2,topic:37800"”]

damn dude, u missed out on the discount tire direct discount. and the correct size for you civic is 185/60/14

[/quote]

ha, yeah, I saw that I missed out on that deal. I can say that I’m still genuinely pretty pissed.

and it’s not for a Civic. I’m picking them up for an e30; more specifically, an '89 325i.

also, I don’t need wheels, just the rubber is fine.

I have a nice pair of blizzaks 185/65-r14 for $40, and you get two extra blizzaks for free in the same size, still useable (one of the extra ones has slight bead damage from tire place)

[quote=“FlatBlak,post:5,topic:37800"”]

I have a nice pair of blizzaks 185/65-r14 for $40, and you get two extra blizzaks for free in the same size, still useable (one of the extra ones has slight bead damage from tire place)

[/quote]

sold. I’m in NYC 'til Friday, but we can work out a deal this weekend if I’m not entirely desolate yet, which I may or may not be.

i got studded snows. for a 14 in. ant sure of the rest of the size for em though.
brand new beefy studds .

[quote=“dakota,post:7,topic:37800"”]

i got studded snows. for a 14 in. ant sure of the rest of the size for em though.
brand new beefy studds .

[/quote]

erhm, let me know what size they are.