WTB: 1g AWD DSM transmission

94excivic is too much of a woman to make his own thread, and I’m sick of hearing him bitch about how he cant run people outta 2nd gear cause 3rd is smoked on his current trans…SOOOO post up if you have something. He’s pretty broke so a reasonably priced stock trans in good working order would be nice.

Help a friend of a friend out :smiley:

I have one that is in absolute mint condition but will only take $400 firm plus gas money, unless your willing to pick up. No grinds, nothing wrong with it at all. I see them go quite often for this price and I’m not budging on it because I am not desperate to sell it.

what year is it…if its not a 90 i would need 23 spline transfer case as well

I’m sure he’ll post in here in a few minutes :slight_smile:

EDIT: He beat me to it.

It is out of a 1991. Not sure if the TC is still around. It’s back at home but I will be going there next weekend. I can check though. You can always get a good one for like $75. Not sure how much your looking at spending. You’d be better off to rebuild yours.

bump, get this kid a transmission

what he said

srsly its a dsm trans…i know someone has one laying around…

bump indeed…

make sure the tranny comes with tissues

finally some 1 did it

:bump:

anyone have anything?

i have cash in hand

I might be willing to take the old one off your hands or I can rebuild it for you if you find me the parts

well.its a shep stage one.it grinds into third unless its rev matched…idk if its the syncro or what…

how much to fix?
how much would you pay for it?

-scott

how much to fix depends on what’s bad, if its just a sychro set or if the entire gear face is fucked

how much it’s worth obviously depends on the same factors and what you’d be looking to get for it

well basically if its worth while to fix it,il fix it…but all im really looking to do is have all 5 gears in working order.lol.so what do you suggest?

well like already mentioned good trans typically go for around 400ish, it should be less than that to fix your existing one. I can check on parts pricing if you want

thatd be great.thanks man