WTB 1G AWD DSM

forget about… it I’m tired of looking for a cool used car I’m breaking down and getting a new MS3 now that I found they have them in white

I have a 90 AWD Talon. It needs a couple of things, as I pulled off the bumber cover and fenders to paint them because they had scratches in the paint. It will also need a exhuast manifold, turbo, intake pipe and mas. It will come with a top to bottom fmic that will need the piping made if you dont want to run the stock smic, as it will come with a blown e16g. The only reason why I am trying to get rid of it is I got screwed over for an fpgreen setup I bought for it and I figured I would make more money parting it out.

I would like to get $2000 out of it, Pm me if interested and I will get some recient pics of it.

I have a very nice 91 AWD and I’ve been thinking about selling for a while.

If you’re interested PM me.

I’m driving it tonight, it’s been a lot of fun.

It’s a stock motor/tranny with 650cc injectors, GM MAFT, blow through. I have a 2.5" stainless buschur TBE on it, a 255lph pump and an FTS FPR. I have a ported 2g exhaust mani, and an evo3 O2 housing.

I’m only running WG boost pressure, I have defi gauges, but I’ve never installed them, so I never turned up the boost. No joke, I bought it from an old man last summer. The interior is in better shape than any other 1g I’ve seen.

I have a leather interior in it that I bought from someone. I still have the original seats. The interior in it now is the dark gray or charcoal leather. The head unit is upgraded as well. I have the stock stereo if you want it.

Let me know if you’re interested,
Jon

???