WTB 2 1/2" exhaust piping eg coupe

i’m trying to put together a nice exhaust for my boosted coupe. i’m looking for just the piping, no muffler(already have one). also not looking to spend a shit-ton on it.

[quote=“rustyrotors”"]

i’m trying to put together a nice exhaust for my boosted coupe. i’m looking for just the piping, no muffler(already have one). also not looking to spend a shit-ton on it.

[/quote]

Ebay. ubercheap’

what about 4 inch? :slight_smile:

[quote=“layzie,post:3,topic:34584"”]

[/quote]

HA-HA, What is the price of that?

[quote=“layzie,post:3,topic:34584"”]

[/quote]

There you go…LIghtweight too. :tspry:

[quote=“Anonymity,post:4,topic:34584"”]

HA-HA, What is the price of that?

[/quote]

cheap, 5g for it. you buy now ill through in a top mount turbo kit…for FREE

[quote=“layzie,post:6,topic:34584"”]

cheap, 5g for it. you buy now ill through in a top mount turbo kit…for FREE

[/quote]

wow, that is cheap. but i dont this it would be good with the wife moving it in the driveway…

bump

i got a full 1-piece stainless b-pipe and stainless “hi-flo cat”, pretty sure all are 2.5" tubing

where are you located?

i have a 2.75" exhaust i’ll let go for cheap

Im selling a 3" K Teller Stainless Steel Exhaust System for a Hatch if you might know somebody, its the piping you have to weld it. ill sell the complete system with the muffler for 275 local pickup… comes with all the hangers and flanges to be welded right up pm me if interested. wont take nothing less than 275

[quote=“Radyjr,post:12,topic:34584"”]

Im selling a 3" K Teller Stainless Steel Exhaust System for a Hatch if you might know somebody, its the piping you have to weld it. ill sell the complete system with the muffler for 275 local pickup… comes with all the hangers and flanges to be welded right up pm me if interested. wont take nothing less than 275

[/quote]

he wants 2.5 inch for a coupe and you offer him 3 inch for a hatch :bloated:

[quote=“I Have an STD,post:13,topic:34584"”]

he wants 2.5 inch for a coupe and you offer him 3 inch for a hatch :bloated:

[/quote]

same shit… Ive done hatch exhaust on coupes and integras on civics with no mods.

should work.
Good price on that kteller. I’ll spread the work Rady

Gl

its gotta be 2 1/2 i already have the muffler and the downpipe

c’mon someones gotta have something

[quote=“rustyrotors,post:10,topic:34584"”]

[quote=stmotorsports;656905]i got a full 1-piece stainless b-pipe and stainless “hi-flo cat”, pretty sure all are 2.5" tubing

[/quote]

where are you located?[/quote]

i have the parts at my parents house in amherst near the blvd mall. Lmk if you’re interested, I could really use to get rid of this stuff… taking up alot of space