Wtb: 2g Dsm parts

im looking for the following.

95-96 talon front bumper
95-96 talon driver side fender
95-96 talon passenger side fender
95-96 talon passenger side door

Please no dings or nicks , preferably the bright red color if not ill just get them painted

also

2g ac fan
95-96 talon oem foglights w/ brackets

Aftermarket parts needed:

Sidemount jpipe for 16g turbo not the front mount one
2g front mount intercooler w/ piping

Message me what you have and how much you want. Im willing to meet up to 25 miles from zipcode 15642 or tell me price with shipping.

I have a talon front bumper, it was relatively new when I pulled it (body shop replaced when I hit a deer)

it’s blue and taking up space…

All year fenders are the same, there are 2 2g’s at the Millerstown pick a part, not sure the shape, one is flat black other is blue.

As for intercooler I’m selling my core for $400 it made 650whp, sorry no piping, not that you’d be able to use it anyway.

ya there was a red talon at millerstown also. Pulled the fender off only to find it was junk. How much for the bumper?

$45?

there was a 2g tallon at millerstown junkyard… had a cage in it and looked clean… although it was just a shell

was def not clean. the cage had me laughing tho 2piece main hoop

I have a 2g ac fan if you still need it.

I should have factory 2ga fogs somewhere…

price? i need so i can use the ac next summer :slight_smile:

if they have the brackets on them ill give u $30 for them. found someone who has them but they dont have the brackets

good price ill let you know this week i might have a 2gb full front conversion including headlights lined up for only $200.

let me track the brackets down.

bitch haha who needs brackets anyway. still ill trade for for the fan if u want, I used to have a 2g ac fan but it got scrapped like 2 months ago. you never tell me what you need in time.

ill still trade u that fan for the fogs. wont hurt to have an extra pair lying around for when i hit an animal.

If you run an ebay bumper like I do you can probably do that for half that cost.

ya i saw the bumpers were like 110 shipped but the 2gb headlights were like 280 shipped for the set so i think 200 would be a good deal. Just waiting on the guy to see if he will sell it for 200. He wants 300 . I would love to have the stock 2gb eclipse front with the talon rear for some reason. ive always like how it looked.

Body lines don’t match up.

I got my headlights for $80, I guess I look around a lot too. Not to mention the huge craze for everyone to go 2gb talon these days the headlights are easy to sell.

lmao i hope you dont hit an animal!

well the week after i got my car i hit a big ass coon at around 90 mph and it destroyed one of my fogs . Being this low sucks. when do u want to meet up and trade ur fogs for my slim fan.

whenever you like pm me your number Im sure ill make it back out to the mile or something. I ripped the talon back apart today unfortunately.