WTB: 97 Talon parts

Looking for:
-complete interior(black)
-hatch release cable
-exterior door handle assembly
-seats(black cloth,or black leather)

Also I am wondering if you put an aftermarket bumper on the front, how much difference in modifacations(spelling) would be needed?

i really wouldn’t bother with an aftermarket front bumper, not because it’s “ricey” but because its more than likely going to be made of fiberglass, which is going to crack and look horrible, or your going to spend a shitload on ABS plastic, I would go with OEM 2g eclipse front bumper, looks good on the talons, and no modification at all.

true I have the Oem 2g front on it now but i want that smooth body lines and no giant Eagle in the bumper. my cost at school to fill it would be close to getting an aftermarket one.

2gb talon front bumper is sex… leave it

but any ways i have a set of 2g black leather racings seats. looking to get $300 for them.

i have a fiberglass blitz front bumper painted black, trade for your front bumper?

:word:

Why would you ever get rid of that bumper?

There isn’t a bumper out there for a 2G DSM that looks better IMO.

I have a 2gb front and rear bumper in my garage if your interested

i meant the 2g eclipse bumper, tho the talon front bumper looks amazing, if i would’ve kept my spyder i definitely would have swapped it.

mixmaster pmed

sorry i havent been on but

1. i know its the sex
  2. if there was a stock 2g talon bumper without the symbol stamped in it i’d take that.
    3.i’ll be sending pm’s in about 5 minutes

doubt that your interested, but i have a full turbo kit for a 420a. let me know if you have any interest.

Mods please lock and/or delete.