WTB 300zx Calipers

looking for 300zx calipers front and back in mint condition

ive got rear 26mm aluminum calipers with decent pads and all hardware

let me know

if you’re doing the drum ebrake with the 2 pot rear caliper you’re going to need ebrake lines and the drum assy as well.

I have a set of rear calipers… but just calipers. They are in perfect condition. It came off a jdm 300zx

For calipers, you can just order in remantufactured ones from say canadian tire or any other parts store… they run about 120 bucks each… as for rotors and lines check out www.phase2motortrend.com they sell z32 rotors cross drilled and sloted and already predrilled 4/5 bolt they also carry s13 to z32 conversion ss brake lines… check it out…

thx for the info both slide_junkie and scribbles

could always do the q45 brakes for better pedal feel too…

thx for the info both slide_junkie and scribbles

true but i want the nissan symbol on the wheels with slotted and ported rotors

q45s are also good since you can run large dish wheels that will clear, some rims wont clear the Zs so people do it as an alternative and i guess they are close together performance wise. also less brake bias.

i was thinking of gettn q45s…not sure

^ that is very true.
People say that the braking is more natural instead of the fronts locking on them.
I am going to be going for the q45’s it would be nice to have the nissan writing on them but oh well.

if you are doing z-brakes all around, replace the brake master cylinder as well… your braking will be much better, but it’ll also be biased properly. I made the mistake by not changing the MC when I did my fronts. I’m doing my rears now and I got a brand new MC to go with that setup.

^^ are you sure u have to change the MC if your only doing the fronts?
i heard its ok to live with it, but recommended to change it if ur doing z’s all around.

also, if you run just fronts, i heard you should run a more aggressive pad in the REARs so it’ll even out the bias a bit.

true?

yeah, I only have the fronts w/ a stock MC for now. It’s actually not that bad. But I just don’t like having something half done. That’s why I’m doing my rears.
Also, if you have stock rear brakes with aggressive pads, it should even things out a little bit… but I honestly doubt that it’ll make much of a difference.

I have everithing you need +13"rotors.Call George at(9050901-3054. Any time.

I have everything you need +13"rotors.Call George at(905)901-3054

i have front calipers with ss conversion lines as well

$400 and its yours

30mm aluminum

just looking for calipers