brakes

i know that q45 brakes fit under my stock 91-94 wheels but do any 300ZX ones? it any would i bet they would be the 26MM alloy calipers. i know some one said they tried but i’m not sure about the results. Q45 brakes are my best bet rite now but i can not find any at any junkyards in alberta. SRBURG13 i know you have 300zx brakes and i was wondering what ones they are and if you ever tired them under stock wheels.??? any help would be appreciated but i need to be sure before i spend the cash on brakes that do not fit under my wheels.

Hmmm, tough one, as I got all confused today about the brake issues. I don’t even know which ones I have any more. Its screwing me up. lol.

Probably the easiest way to go would be the 26mm ones, as your chances of them fitting under any given wheel is better than the 30mm.

I think the polished surface 91-93 wheels fit over them, not sure.

Aaron

thats what i heard but i’m not SURE. i want ot be sure before i blow money on calipers and rotors. if i can find Q45 i will go with them. Anyone got any Q45 calipers for sale. Nissan wants 580+120 Core for the driver and they do not make the passenger any more. yea rite.

Even the wreckers don’t have any?..

Candian tire. Just get the remanufactured ones.

You will only find 26mm ones used. They were only used for a few months. They will fit under stock MS13, RS13 wheels.

See i’m not an automotive expert but Q45 calipers botl straight on without any mounting problems. 300ZX you need new brakets, lines and a whole bunch of shit i do not really know about. Nis240 what calipers do you have? and where did u get your rotors redrilled? Canadian tire has also disconinued the pass side so something fishy is going on. :?

300zx calipers and rotors are also a straight bolt on. You just have to either get the 300zx lines (Including the hard line from the caliper to the strut) or you could get conversion lines from PDM in vancouver or you could do the lines the way i did them. I have the 30mm brake but if i were to do it again i would just go with Q45 brakes because there are no issues with clearance and having to run spacers like i did.

i know that q45 brakes fit under my stock 91-94 wheels but do any 300ZX ones? it any would i bet they would be the 26MM alloy calipers. i know some one said they tried but i’m not sure about the results. Q45 brakes are my best bet rite now but i can not find any at any junkyards in alberta. SRBURG13 i know you have 300zx brakes and i was wondering what ones they are and if you ever tired them under stock wheels.??? any help would be appreciated but i need to be sure before i spend the cash on brakes that do not fit under my wheels.

Hmmm, tough one, as I got all confused today about the brake issues. I don’t even know which ones I have any more. Its screwing me up. lol.

Probably the easiest way to go would be the 26mm ones, as your chances of them fitting under any given wheel is better than the 30mm.

I think the polished surface 91-93 wheels fit over them, not sure.

Aaron

thats what i heard but i’m not SURE. i want ot be sure before i blow money on calipers and rotors. if i can find Q45 i will go with them. Anyone got any Q45 calipers for sale. Nissan wants 580+120 Core for the driver and they do not make the passenger any more. yea rite.

Even the wreckers don’t have any?..

Candian tire. Just get the remanufactured ones.

You will only find 26mm ones used. They were only used for a few months. They will fit under stock MS13, RS13 wheels.

See i’m not an automotive expert but Q45 calipers botl straight on without any mounting problems. 300ZX you need new brakets, lines and a whole bunch of shit i do not really know about. Nis240 what calipers do you have? and where did u get your rotors redrilled? Canadian tire has also disconinued the pass side so something fishy is going on. :?

300zx calipers and rotors are also a straight bolt on. You just have to either get the 300zx lines (Including the hard line from the caliper to the strut) or you could get conversion lines from PDM in vancouver or you could do the lines the way i did them. I have the 30mm brake but if i were to do it again i would just go with Q45 brakes because there are no issues with clearance and having to run spacers like i did.