WTB: 3076r

just seeing whats out there, if i dont find a nice one ill just buy new.

contact Travelers insurance and ask them if they would sell you mine they got from evidence! If you could get it for around $300 it would be a steal, I doubt they have any idea what its really worth.

what do i say…do you have mike wood’s gt30 and can i buy it off you? lol

rofl I have no idea! i was semi serious. i know they have it and intended to sell it to recoup. but i bet its long gone is so, but yeah I have no idea how to approach it. lol

Look for a precision 5758. they are discontinued, but are great turbos for the 1.8T. can be found still and are actually a touch cheaper than a garret even brandy new billet and ceramic bb’s.

id imagine that if they were going to sell it, then its long gone. but it could be worth a shot…and i may look for one of those, but wouldnt i have to get uni to reflash my ecu?

I thought the 5857 and 6262 were still being produced and it was the 6057 that was discontinued due to the 5857 having better results?

6262 is definitely being produced.

edit: honda-tech is full of 3076’s, I still think your just gonna blow your 1.8t right up since it seems like you don’t know what your doing.

Hondatech has a bunch of them forsale like murdawgg said as well as an asortment of precsions

exactly, the 6057 got canned.

Just buy new

not all ballers like you trominick

I have one in a tdo4-13t frame. Mad sleeper, no one will know. Pm me with offers.

Sowwy im just saying why buy a used 30r when new they are not alot? but anyways calling this 30r 1.8t out this spring hollalaaa.

they are like 1300 new son!

haha taintshelters a fuckin baller

yo Dont use my name on here man. Call me skate hahahahahahah

haha alright man

Makin it RAIN

My nigggas

:lol @ taintshelter