WTB: 325 E30 Oil Pan

I need a new oil pan for my car. Its got some form of ghetto glued b/s in there right now so I can’t change the oil unless I re tap the current pan. I don’t want to pull the plug on this one without knowing I can drive the car after, so I would like to purchase a new one.

Thank you!

ROFL this is going to be a month long project

Nah. I have the a place to lift the car this time around so its going on and the oil changed the day I get it.

is there a k-memeber or anything you have to take off to get to the pan? steering rack?

Yea, the front subframe brace, which needs to be replaced as well. But I don’t think anyone on here has one of those sitting around.

Just drill a new hole in the pan. Problem solved

was honestly considering it…

If it’s just blue paste like stuff that resembles RTV then I wouldn’t worry about it. Oil change places like Walmart apply that after a service so people can’t drain the oil, blow the engine up and sue them. That or just retap the hole when you get the plug out. Not really that big of a deal where you should need to change the pan.

Its a rubber plug, the type that has a hook in the back to hold it in, with rubber cement all around the hole. I want to attempt to change the oil but tbh im scared of whats gonna be under there. I used an oversized plug on the CL, that part doesn’t scare me.

I might have one for ya, as soon as i pull my motor to replace it with my stroker. Hit me up!

Oil extractor

/thread