WTB: 38mm wastegate

like it says looking for a 38mm or 40mm even 44mm i just need one also needs flange

:gotme: has to work

let me know what you have

thanks

mike

If you can’t get a used one, I can get you all that for 220 shipped. 38mm tial, 5 bucks extra if you want a color…i recommend JDM Gaypride Purple…but thats just me :slight_smile:

Extra 22 bones for the flange.

I recommend you fix all the cracks in the manifold first

Bring it into hybrid, we’ll re-weld it for you. :slight_smile:

i am i am …

LESS TALK …MORE USED WASTEGATES

:gotme: anyone

FS: Spaceship Wastegate
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m56/jaywonch/DSC01656.jpg

THE DELTACREEP!!!

check honda-tech.com or homemadeturbo.com you can always find one used on there or you can buy the chinese knockoffs for under $100. and i dont care what the Tial distributors say, the cheapies work 100% perfect.

+1 for the Chinese knockoff, I have seen these side by side with tial

the diaphragm in the cheapies fail, why not jsut spend the 200 or so and get a new tial. the 38mm is cheap.

only if a moron installs the diaphragm. its not friggin rocket science. dont pinch it, it wont fail.

and $200 isnt cheap for everyone, if that was the case, there would be no market for the knockoffs.

Its not the best idea to cheap out on something that can go bad and take out you’re whole build.

its cheap considering its one of the more important parts of a turbo kit.

blah blah blah, 302 whp, 235 tq, chinese wg. just dont use shitty engine management. my car is tuned to 15 psi, i run 11 daily, and my boost cut is set at 14.2 psi. why again is it dangerous to use a cheapie wastegte?

its not like wastegaste design is super hard to duplicate

troof… i probably should have set that when i had the d15 lol

Because people will think you’re gay :gotme: And being gay is very very dangerous.

200.00 is almost the whole cost of my set-up :gotme:

im really looking for a used one homemadeturbo has them but still 75/100 bucks …ssauto has 9lb ones for 49.95 but dont know if i wana go that way i have found no one that has used one of there’s

hmt said they are ok but :gotme: what do i know

^^ how much baby :wink:

why not just go with an internally wastegated turbo?