WTB: 3G or 4G fbody. 1000 max

take mine for 1000

Dude

i saw a pos firebird, like late 80s. complete with t tops. Ill get a price tommorow. Its right near my house…

when you get it we’re going from a roll :lol:

You Gotta Get the “Ol Sammity Sam Mudflaps.” Then it will be a TRUE fbod.

^Dah, Yosemite Sam? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll keep my eyes open.

i wanna watch…

yea, i think we found the one today…it is mint, totally gutted, rusted out floor boards, only one single seat, body is rusted, its got racing stripes. its prime

SUNOCO on delaware/amherst has DECALS for sunoco :wink: for free

<3

it’s hot.

You’ll probably have more fun driving it then that weird red thing you drive. Chicks will actually come up to you and say “hi” too. It’s a domestic thing…

hahaha well the only chicks he talks to now are 16 and if im not mistaken hes like 24, thats kinda pathetic

haha. elise >>>>>> any domestic as far as broad appeal.

Even if its not a t-top,
It should be cut into one.
Project Redneck F-bod.

There isn’t a broad on earth that even knows what an Elise is or who makes one for that matter. Elises are “cute” in kind of kit car, oddity way. Camaros are manly, especially Z28’s. You had better get yourself a V-6 powered one for your project. Z28/Trans Am shoes are too big for you to fill.

lol. right.

EDIT: i see why we aren’t seeing eye to eye. It’s all about target audience:

Likes the elise:
http://www.zipperfish.net/hottie/alyssa-milano/Alyssa_Milano-FHM_02.jpg

Likes your camaro:
http://www.funfry.com/data/514/medium/1752Redneck_1.jpg

:lol:

hahahahah

Bwahahahahahaha Sounds like SLPV6Camaro on here lol. Only difference between him and newman is newman is doing all of this for a joke. The other kid is 100% serious:lol:

Shit. I had the perfect car for your project about a year ago. T-tops, primer black, 6 cylinder with like 140K miles. Still ran good until someone tried to steal it. Good thing the battery was dead. I sold it for 2 hundo.

Your comments make me want to sell my camaro already.

Manly? Is that what you seriously say to yourself while driving it? “OMG im so fucking manly while driving in my manly v8 powered car. Nothing is more manly than getting man-head in my beast of mans car.”