wtb 3rd gen fbody or monte carlo

by next week im gonna be ready to buy a car im checking my options on 3rd gen fbodys or the 80,s style monte carlos. needs to be a v8 car. and run and drive good, if it needs work thats ok. my price range will be 1500 or less which isnt alot but ive seen these cars go pretty cheap b4 so post if you have any of the above

thanks steve

lol dont you already have one of these topics rolling around here.

[quote=“Showoff,post:2,topic:25728"”]

lol dont you already have one of these topics rolling around here.

[/quote]

naw i have the wtb junk cars and the fs thread for my bird

close enough. there where 3 of them in the swap sheet last week.

still looking for decent muscle car preferably fbod

<- has a 1991 with 19,000 Original miles, but dont think my wife would give it up. car is spotless we bought it new and she never drives it. Would be nice to have the room in the garage

a kid came into work the other day and i commented on his car- gave me his number in case i found someone intrested- 85 monte SS kinda beat, he said its got a new 350 in it for 1800 im sure u could talk him down if nessessary. sounded pretty beastly.lmk ill PM u his number and whatnot if u want it.

[quote=“Rovert,post:7,topic:25728"”]

a kid came into work the other day and i commented on his car- gave me his number in case i found someone intrested- 85 monte SS kinda beat, he said its got a new 350 in it for 1800 im sure u could talk him down if nessessary. sounded pretty beastly.lmk ill PM u his number and whatnot if u want it.

[/quote]

ya send me the number, how was the body on it? im trying to avoid rust as much as i can