WTB: 5 bolt turbo gasket/ pipe

I need a 5 bolt turbo gasket for my down pipe.

I am also looking for a 2" peice of pipe with a bit over a 90 degree bend in it about 6" long. Doesn’t have to be perfect, but needs to be steel.

Would like to have these tomorrow if possible.

usually only use gaskets on the inlet of the turbo not the outlet.

Spray it with some copper head dressing if ya want. Other wise make sure the surfaces are clean and bolt her up.

You may be able to get a gasket for a car that comes with a T3 turbo factory. Order it up for an old saab or turbo t-bird. I believe the use the same 5 bolt flange. Im not certain tho

Ebay… http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Copper-Gasket-for-T3-T3-T4-Downpipe-5-bolt-turbo-flange_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem53dd024b0cQQitemZ360190200588QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Every 5 bolt turbo outlet I have seen or had, has a gasket between the turbo and downpipe.

I needed this like yesterday, didn’t want to wait on ordering one.

ORDERED!

Still need the pipe. If it helps this is to relocate my 44mm wastegate. So it needs to be about the size of the WG flange (roughly 2").

makes sense ebay turbo kits usually dont have flat flanges, lol j/k. ive sold hundreds of turbos and never used gaskets between the turbo and downpipe.

i never used a gasket and had no leaks. both flanges were decked…

I don’t have a ebay kit, sorry. But I did order one anyways. The Precision kit came with one so I used it. I wasn’t so much worried about it leaking, but just incase. I don’t want to pull it all back apart.

Can anyone bend me this damn pipe?