WTB: 600cc sportbike for WikedCivy! 2000+

Not for me, nor am I buying…
I’ve been motivated to help a friend (his name is wickedcivy on here) find a bike for this year.

Help me help this man find a bike! :headbang:
Year 2000+
He’s not looking to spend more than $4500—ish, obviously good deals will be considered…
RR, F4I, GSXR, R6, etc…
Pretty much he just wants to buy something to ride. He had an R6 in the past, so something similar to that is desired.
I’ve been checking craigslist and cycletrader pretty consistently, but generally stuff sells as fast as it’s posted.

PM me with whatever you have found or know of that’s out there, i’ll forward the info to him.
This is pretty much a done deal if the offer is good. Cash is available, no messing around.

thanks in advance

YAY!.. him and pohlman need to get bikes again

I have a 2005 r6 for 5800

hah scott you bought a bike this year? nice…

pm’d, budday

yea i finally broke down and did it. I’ve been out as much as possible, weather permitting…
someday it’ll be summer, right?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/Coldaccord/IMG_1652.jpg

get ahold of me this summer, my shit will be done with powdercoating in a couple weeks and ill have it back together

he was talking about this 636 the other day… i think it’s heavy on his mind. i’m pretty sure you two have talked though, right?

i definitely will.
give me a call or whatever when you’re bike is ready. i’ve got a lot of time to ride… fridays, saturdays, and sundays will be clear all summer. i’ve still got 500 miles left in my break in so i need some long days of cruising…

oh, and pm’s replied and BUMP

ugh that green and red thing is awful looking lol

haha… well it’s a track set up, hence no headlight, blinkers etc… that’s MY assumption anyway.

?what about that 954rr on the board?

he just wants a 600. nothing bigger. those are my orders. lol

o geeze only goes as fast as you make it… same wheel base and weight as a 600 then you dont gotta worry about wanting a faster bike

though you may very well be right, he clearly said to me he just wants a 600 and he doesn’t really want to spend more than 4500…
that is a cbr 954rr and it’s 6700 obo. i think that rules it out on multiple points

Nice. I might speed up the “putting back together” part and go riding next week, weather pending. We can get that bike broken in reaaalllll niiiccceeeee

:gay2:

haha… i’m blushing…

but yea, weather pending i’m in. went out for about an hour this evening… i found out there’s a bullseye on my face shield for those stupid fucking little black may flies.

Oh, and…
bump for 600cc bikes for sale!

my price is 5800 BEST OFFER if you read the thread do to the fact i baught a brand new bike and need this gone b4 i pick up the new one in june