Sport Bike

Hey folks, I’m looking to buy a sport bike. Needs to be a 600 or bigger. Looking for something fairly new, no older than 2001 please. I’ve been looking on ebay and craigslist and found a couple, but I wanted to post up here incase anybody’s got something that they haven’t posted online elsewhere. I’ve got about $4500 to play with. Let me know what you’ve got. Either PM me, e-mail me at GottlichVR6Golf@aol.com , or call/text me at (716)208-9845. Thanks.
~Cody

whatd you ride before?

A '96 Kawasaki Ninja. I only had it for a couple months when I was living in Georgia.

zongs got a nice 636

Yeah, I saw his bike. It’s gorgeous. A little bit out of my price range though.

wooo yeah cody Buy a bike man!!!

I have a 2006 636 for sale… 85xx miles, green, qualifiers, lots of powdercoating, leo vance exhaust, HIDs… asking $4800 firm for it. I haven’t posted it up for sale yet but im doing a ton of traveling this summer before grad school starts so Im looking to free up some cash. PM me if you want pictures/more details…

Didn’t you just buy one?!?

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

I got a dudebro looking for a bike. Might be more than he’s willing to spend but I’ll work him for ya. I just want the kid to buy a friggin bike already.

sounds good let me know i can email him tonnnnssss of pictures or just search my name on here theyre floating around