wtb 92-95 civic ac

looking for everything, i mean everything lol, i just picked up a 95 civic ex coupe allll stock and we noticed it has never had ac, im kinda lost on how but i need it sooo, if you have it, and would like to sell it please feel free to let me know a price thanks

anyone??

I’ve got the pump and two lines make offer

i don’t do offers just give me a price

I have 90% of the setup, can do $75 bucks for everything I have. I think just one hardline broke and I assume you’ll need some random other things such as relays and fuses.

I can deliver to the 518 area in 3 weeks at the latest.

sounds like a plan, please let me know everything you have that way i can see what i still have to get i need everything i know that, even the under dash part

I’ll snap pictures. I have the under dash parts, most of the hardlines, compressor, mount, evap, condensor etc.

sweet,just about everything i need,thankyou… just let me know when your in town again

Yo son I gots da Ac for u my boi. I gots a house one dat I conveted to work in ur eg son. Shits madd fresh cool for u. You dont even knows how good dat shyt works. Hits me up in da Pm if u interested

lmmfao, yo my dude ima come check it out my nickle, yo do you have they guy that unhooked it from da house, i wonder if he can put it in my carr my dude, yo gets back wit me maybe ill take da central heat unit too my dawggggyyy