WTB: 99 CIVIC AUTO TRANS (HX MODEL)

Guess its a CVT transmission…conctant velociety?

anyone have ne thing like that?

cash in hand for those that do

585-721-2471

y not go with a ex? i just through one out, damn it.

becuase its a constant velocity trans…u dont feel it shift or ne of that good stuff

lmao…
I just took my engine out to replace it with an ex model…

Im going thru hell… I hate these hx civics.

BTW, whats wrong with your tranny?

edit: Good luck finding one. :biglol:

its blown…do u have ur old one? and is it HX

I’m not sure what you would need to convert it to a an ex auto tranny but I have an auto from a 98 with 90k. It comes with torque converter, flex plate, mounts, starter and axles. Let me know if you want the bundle for $150.

is it an HX model

He said its an ex…lol

as for mine, yes its an HX. It came out of my wifes 98 hx.
I think tranny might be fucked though. everytime i used to take off, it used to shake, vibrate, whatever. you get the point right…? lol
so ahh yeah it was either that or the motor mounts. not sure. But other then that it used to shift perfect and ran awesome.

i dunno, ill probably sell the whole shit, but i have to wait until i finish the ex swap.

how much for the trans when ur done considering its bad…they all do that shudder on take off whe there crappin out

and a possible time frame???

PM, me with an offer.
and i’ll see what i can do…

where the hell were you last year when i was trying to get rid of that 96+ auto sohc tranny

there no conversion involved in swaping from a hx to ex.(iv done it twice) but tell you the truth HX just breaks fast as from what i experienced, thats y i had to replace em. but good luck.

Plugs dont match…I have em both sitting in my garage right now…
Its a fucking headache.

Matter a fact the wholer ex and hx engine wiring is different. There are like 4 extra plugs on the hx harness than the ex.
Also if youre doing and hx to ex swap, the ex engine harness does not PLUG AND PLAY with the hx driver side harness.

edit: and another thing, the tranny mount on the hx is different from the ex model.

Maybe he means the hx to ex badge swap.

you are a god damned liar. you do a motor swap? i doubt it HIGHLY. the HX breaks? are you drunk? jesus man, talk about misinformation.

anyway, yes the HX has the constant veloctity tranny, good luck finding one.

That explains why the tranny in hatch kinda sucks. It does taht little shudder thing when it goes into gear as well. I think honda designed them that way to save on gas mileage or something. Anyway I might be sellling the 96 hatch automatic this week if anyone is interested, $1500.

And i have an extra EX auto tranny lying around as well.

Maybe is like Gary said.
It mustve just been a badge swap. lol

pm’d jO!

im talking about the tranny. the tranny will swap.

EDIT: there a 96 in skyway. it was smashed so im sure it was running.

there are 2 at skyway. a black one and a red one,…
Not hx though…

and nooo…Like i mention before…The mounts are different. Its not a bolt on swap…