WTB: a 700r4 from a 2.8 v6 4x4 blazer or s10 now open to v8 ones as well

like the tittle says, I am looking for a 700r4 from a 2.8 v6 blazer or s10 that was 4x4.

if anyone has one or knows some one that would like to get rid of one let me know.

umm i dont thin those had a 700r4, atleast not the 2.8 litre.

the 700r4 was used in a bunch of different models back then including the 4x4 2.8 v6 s-series. I was told to look for one of these by someone that has used a few of these coupled with other gm motors to complete swaps.

yeah they where used before they started throwing the 4l60e trannys in.

check on craigslist.

[quote=“Showoff,post:4,topic:38249"”]

yeah they where used before they started throwing the 4l60e trannys in.

[/quote]

learn something new everyday =)
:mamoru:

your going to have to buy a 700r4 from a 2.8L, or get a 2.8L bellhousing to go with it

not just any 700r4 will fit, 2.8’s had a 60 degree v6 bellhousing

i found out today that one with a v-8 could work also depending on what adaptor i get.

so now i am open to either.

the more free’er the more better. :slight_smile:

[quote=“bpipe95,post:8,topic:38249"”]

i found out today that one with a v-8 could work also depending on what adaptor i get.

so now i am open to either.

the more free’er the more better. :slight_smile:

[/quote]

like i said ANY 700 will fit, your just going to need a 2.8L v6 bellhousing

I have one $50 it’s yours

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37028

I have this one, sitting in my garage for no reason. $100, come and get it.

BigHands special (adds 50whp)

shift kit raybestoes beige clutches corvette servo kevlar band and it breaks ya neck into 2nd its awesome

i have one that was rebuilt- $100

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:10,topic:38249"”]

I have one $50 it’s yours

[/quote]

is it from a v6 or v8? and is it from a 4x4?

thanks

the 700r4 does not have a removable bellhousing, it is a one piece case and I need the 4x4 version so i dont have to fuck around with changing the tail housing.

so if it looks like this with the short rear housing and is from a 4x4 2.8 v6 I can use it, and not have to purchase the adapter and custom converter so if you have one like this that would rock.

Thanks

I have one from a 2.8 Camaro. You can swap the tailshafts and be good to go. $50. let me know.