wtb a truck

anyone selling a nice 4x4 truck with no rust?

ranger, dodge 1500, dakota, f150?

something somewhat cheap

how cheap are you looking? There was a nice '04 regular cab longbed 4x4 F150 at one of the places I worked at today in Coxsackie. $9800 with 79k. Private sale (not a dealership).

im just looking for a “pretty” shit box for the winter, getting rid of the BMW soon and I wanna wait until spring to get the replacement for it.

$3-5k?

Just by my 2wd and throw sandbags in the bed :smiley:

08 silverado crew cab. LT

$20k and come get it.

thanks lol, decided to grab a lifted ram today mad cheap.

pic

sent it to my buddy this morning for a full paint job.

i can’t picture you driving that lol. let me know when you sell it though, i need a shit kicker truck

lol, i cant picture MYSELF driving it haha, but i thought it looked cool and i got it for dirt cheap or at least what i think dirt cheap is.

Dodge’s in general are dirt cheap, compared to chevy/gmc/ford anyways

i see that after looking for like 2 days lol… I think I got a good deal however due to the suspension/body lift and the 5 BRAND NEW rims and 35" tires… Tires have 390 miles on them.

tires alone are about 3-350 a piece new

let me be the first to know when you sell it

ok, will do lol

Sell the Dodge to Jake and buy this from me… :wink:

http://i.imgur.com/l4mq3.jpg?1

sorry man, never again in my life will i ever buy one of those EVER again lol… the most problems ive EEEVVVEERRR seen in any vehicle in my life lol.

looks clean as fuck though lol

Lol ya, some poeple have everything go wrong with these…I’ve lucked out and only had small stuff.

electrical nightmares from what Ive heard.

The Dodge trucks have weak transmissions but other than that theyre generally ok. My friends father had a '99 with 200k when he sold it.

i know where theres a 2000 dodge ram 2500 4x4 blue x-cab new tires lifted has a cap on the box for 1500 but for an extra 400 it would come with a plow