might be looking for a new truck

I’m thinking about selling my dodge and getting something newer. Anybody know of somebody looking to sell a 2005 or newer chevy gas or diesel or dodge diesel. No ford junk.

ill sell my truck for the right price…

Don’t know anything about yours. Year trim level??? is it stock or modded and what is the right price for you. I’ll be honest there isn’t anything really wrong with mine so I’m going to wait till I can find exactly what I want at the exact price I feel like paying.

^ Don’t think John would let his truck go cheap. Its clean as hell.

06 gmc sierra ext cab short bed duramax/allison drivetrain. just rolled over 100k

quadzilla stealth 2 tuner, 4" dp back exhaust, ppe air box, egr delete, fresh filters on tranny ( internal & spin on) transynd fluid w/ transgo jr shift kit installed, fresh front and rear diff fluid amsoil 75-90 synthetic, replaced trans cooler lines with braided stainless and earls fittings due to factory lines having crappy crimps, 33" tires, torsion bars cranked and 1.5" block in back, denali door handles, 06 chevy tails, projector headlightsw 4300k HID’s in lows and fogs, 0-60psi boost/0-1600*pyro autometer gauges, have records of all maitenance done for the last 50k miles (since ive owned it) has the factory bose 6 disc changer w/ 8" sub in center console, remote start/keyless entry, tow mirrors, dark blue prolly missing stuff but its been an awesome truck but i love the new body and am looking to get one

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c27/jaylat93/PB210185.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c27/jaylat93/PB210184.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c27/jaylat93/PB210183.jpg

id let it go for 25k

its not a honda dude . 25k lolol

just kidding lol

lmao

we know how we like our trucks

id let it go for 25k[/quote]

Nice truck, but it’s not really to my taste. I don’t really like the projectors and I want a qcsb and that is more then I would be willing to pay for that truck private party.

no prob… just figured for the right price id sell it. btw it is a quad cab… if your looking for 4 full size doors you want the crew cab.

Ya I looked at the pictures quick I thought it was just an extended. The new D max is definetly a beast. I’ve driven several at work and they really move. I wouldn’t buy one for all the extra emissions and urea fluid bullshit. Personally if I could have my pick it would be a 06 or 07 chevy club or quad cab shortbox.

tuners are close to cracking the new ecu and being able to delete the emissions crap. it wont be long the new chassis is badass and rides like a dream! the motor is no slouch either!

Yes but if you mess with the PCM there goes your warranty. Plus you have to watch out for DEC. Atleast my Ram is old enough to not have any emissions equipment what so ever.

you get a new reflashed ecm and save your stock… run efilive and only put clean tunes on your truck dec wont stop you unless your blowing smoke or have DOT numbers on the side

If they wanted to dig into it they could still tell at the dealership if you swapped the ECM out for different ones. There will be all kinds of non comm. codes even if you do the swap with power off. Not saying you couldn’t find a way around it, but GM is getting wise to a lot of stuff like that.

I have a 2005 Chevy colorado that I’m looking to sell if you’re interested. Auto, 4x4, z71 package, power everything, all stock never modified. PM me if you’re interested and I can give you more info, pics, etc…

did ya have the updated head on it yet ?

Sorry bud I’m looking for a minimum of a 3/4 ton. I work on colorados all the time and will never own one, not really GMs best vehicle.

I have a crew cab 3500hd duramax if your interested?

what year, trim level, options, mods, milage, maintenance??? I know your is a dually but thats about it and what do you want for it?