might be looking for a new truck

Buy a TDI.

I would consider it as soon as u show me one that tows a 10k pound trailer and comes with a 6 foot box.

Yea, prob won’t happen. Just busting balls cause you busting balls in the TDI thread.

Ya I hear ya. If I could justify the price for an older TDI I would have one for a DD for the fuel milage.

Bingo.

Nick ya forgot vw’s powerhouse tdi the v10 tdi touareg :slight_smile:

yes cool vehicle, but incredibly expense and no pickup box.

Buy my truck

where you been fool?!?!?! Drove by the other day and seen it in the parking lot, you see my pile go by?!?!?

how much?? i love that bodystyle :thumbup

Nice truck, but not at all what I’m looking for. I don’t want anything lifted or with big wheels and tires. I work my truck now and if I replace it that vehicle will be worked as well.

First time ive been on shift in idk how long buddy…nah i didnt see you go by, we should meet up sometime soon.

Work it? What do u think i have this truck for? I dont want to sell it anyways, i was just breaking balls.

going to sell my 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Duramax Diesel 4x4,automatic Allison transmission.bucket seats, long box.leather seats. bose 6 cd changer, bully dog triple dog tuner, bully dog filter . $18,000

might be interested I would have to look at the truck first. Whats the milage?