2006 GMC Sierra 2500 Crew Cab/Short bed DURAMAX!

SOLD

These are super nice, one of my old bosses had one, didn’t mind when I got to drive it. You could buy a few 7.3 powerstroke’s for that money, but I do really love this style in 4 door/short bed. My dad’s one friend got one for $26k when it was like 2 years old, I don’t even think he needed a diesel, it was just a sick deal. I miss the time when the economy was in a suicide dive.

Always loved those wheels. Don’t know why.

Thanks all! Didn’t mention it, but of course I’m willing to negotiate the price any any included mods/equipment. I’m a very flexible seller.

Nice looking truck, wish I had a use for it, but seems like a waste to make my 5 mile commute. >< GLWS

Cool story bro.

There’s always a use for a truck. I can guarantee I’ll regret not having a truck probably once every week or two.

If I only had a 5mi commute, I would have kept it, definitely. Unfortunately I drive over 100mi a lot of days, so it didn’t make sense.

Anyway, I think it’d be a great vehicle for you :slight_smile:

For those out there looking Supposedly the 06 Diesel is the best engine out there. Sometime in 07 they switched it a little and it is nowhere near as reliable long term. Just something I thought I’d share from when I was looking for one.

Thanks! Yeah, this is the LBZ, the most desirable Duramax out there. It is the newest Duramax you can get without emissions equipment, but still has a modern common-rail fuel system and runs cleanly and efficiently.

How about just less of a truck? Trade for an 08 Sierra 1500?

Kind of hard to tell in the pics, but is that a 5.5, or 6.5 bed?

I don’t believe the 2500HD offered the 5.5 ft bed, only the 6.5 ft and 8 ft.

Unfortunately, I already have the replacement vehicle, so I’m not really interested in trades unless it’s going to be insanely beneficial to me (read: a stupid trade on your part).

Geoff is right, the 2500 trucks only came with the 6.5’ short bed or 8’ long bed. The 1500 had a 5.5’.

This is exactly what I’m looking for, but can’t get a loan ATM. I like it alot, awesome price too! Have you ever plowed with it before?

Nope, never plowed. Plus, the whole steering/suspension is new so…it’s tight/fresh!

Saw this on tdiclub welcome to the tdi family. enjoy the new passat.

Solid truck, if i wasn’t so in love with the T-reg I would consider.

double post

Welcome again, you mean? :slight_smile: :thumbup:

(I had an '01 Jetta TDI around 2003 or 2004)

Bump for a built transmission. Truck is bulletproof!