Powerjoke vs Cummapart vs Duracraps

Stay away from the 6.0. Its a piece of shit.

shutup PJb you have no idea. 6.0s are badass. just have to do a few things.

like headgaskets that require removal of the entire cab to replace?

When it comes to diesels you cant beat a Cummins. Sure the truck is shit but the motor is awesome.

:lol GTFO with that shit. Duramax FTW and you know it Wayne.

Duramax suck balls. Cummins have transmissions that bomb. 7.3 Powerstroke FTW but their transmissions die too. I went with a 2004 that had a easy life and I will do the head studs, and EGR delete. The bolts are the weak point not the head gasket, although I know that they are directly related. You don’t have to lift the cab to do them, there is an easier way.

Going to MD next week to pick her up and introduce her to the 518 :slight_smile:

2004 6.0 Crew Cab Lariat.

Joel

Duramax sucks but you have to do work just to make a 6.0 semi reliable. Hmm.

you dont have to lift the cab lol, my boss had them done on his 6.0, $9,000 later but they didnt touch the cab

For $9k Id trade that fucker in. Fuck that.

Or youd buy a supercharger for it

Duramax > Cumm-a-part > Powerjoke

yeah he wishes he bought a newer truck, well i guess that what he gets for not doing ANY maintenance at all on an 04 6.0, i dont think he even ever changed the oil on it…maybe once. He bought a brand new ranger about 2 years ago, put about 20k on it, never changed the oil, brought it into the dealer to get some work done and they wouldnt touch it :rofl

:crackup typical Powerjoke fan/owner… anytime you need a tow home (with you choice in truck/motor im sure you will) you call on underboosted or i and we’ll do it. ive towed 2 already. 1 of them had the egr delete and studs done already and still blew a HG other 2 had inj issues

dont get me wrong the 7.3 was a good motor but all the rest have sucked since!

Yes! I was waiting for you to come in here.

So what is the theory behind Duramax sucking balls anyway?

Duramax is a GREAT motor, truck is worse than a Dodge though. Can’t beat a damn cummins, i’m going to be unloading mine and swapping for a cummins dodge with a handshaker. Gotta keep the fleet all the same ya know.

Come to my work for a day. You won’t think Cummins is so great.

different cummins engine is different.

Depending on what year truck it is they have the same engine. ISB.

powerstroke is the suck, duramax ftw…that is all.

Just wanted to ruffle your feathers, I see now that this is a sensitive subject. All Diesels are awesome guys :wink:

Joel