eclipse turbo installation

see what you said, a handful of 2gnt guys are running 400whp. handful. 400whp is commonplace with the 4g63. oh, and also, it will cost you at least double to put up the same whp numbers using a 420a.

fast. i remember when i turboed my 420a how fast it felt. everyone that drove in it with me thought i would run at least a mid 13 :bloated: UNTIL I RAN A 15.4 :bloated: which is commonplace. yes, it feels faster, but it still isnt fast. who gives a shit that the greddy car is a 420a. i couldn’t care less.

i am dissing the 420a because it sucks when comparing it to the 4g63. bottom line. it is way more expensive to make any kind of RELIABLE power.

also, you are clearly way to new to this to even realize that the two people you are calling out have BUILT 2GNTs AND WITNESSED HOW INFERIOR THEY ARE AND THEN SUBSEQUENTLY BUILT 4G63s. its really funny, because just about every/any argument you could puke out is easily refutable.

so, quite clearly, we have PLENTY of room to talk. :lol:
:bloated:

please let this thread die.

PS: oh, and :bloated: and :picard: to you for running your car in the half mile.

PPS: and this is my time prediction for what your car will run: 14.9 @ 97 :bloated: