WTB-any old school gt performers or dyno airs, or vertigos or dyno compes

Yeah i want one again, and i deff want a late 80’s and some 90’s models. Well i only want one, but if you got one hanging around in a garage or basement that your not using, pm me and or show pics of it on here!

Ive got a 20" dyno comp sittin in the basement, havent used thing thing in years. Its prob a mid 90s model, thing its the chrome frame, gyro. Was alot of fun back in the day

i cant remember exactly where i was driving, but i saw a 90s freestyle bike, laid back seat post, frame stands,mags… had an ACS ROTOR(predecessor to the SST ORYG, or the Gyro)

OH MAN I wanted a performer so bad back in the day or a Specialized Fatboy :lol, but I settled with some weak Dyno that is all taken apart in my garage.

i had a huffy when i was younger all the riders made fun of me so i went and got a mongoose hoop-d and they still made fun of me. :sad

Ya man, those are “ricer” bikes. lolz. It’s like modding a Daewoo.

ohhhhhhhh man this takes me back …had a few iron horses and dyno compes back in the day i remeber bein one of the first wit a 3 piece crank in my friend,s group then gettin busted on when it broke and drove my nuts into my chest on the main bar yeah those days were great

i always had a pretty dope bike. ive got 2 standards at the moment. and STA and a Bobby Fisher.

i used to have a Gt performer, vertigo and an auburn ( 2 piece frame)and a hutch. I had my own shed that i called my bike shop, it was awsome

I saw 8 posts and one of them were saying they wanted to sell me one :frowning:
gotta miss the old days when it was bikes and cars that were the shit, way easier to fix, cheaper,still impress the ladies and honestly sometimes more fun