WTB : Auto Tranny Computer

Believed to be located under the passenger dash :slight_smile:

No, it’s on the driver’s side. Or atleast it was in my old car. Gray box, correct?

I think I MIGHT still have have it, I’ll check for you later and PM you.

“Believed” lol, i’m not sure EXACTLY i just know i need one :slight_smile:

Thanks for quick response

No problem, what is teh issue that you need it anyways?

This could be a good time for an auto-manual swap!

I have an S14 zenki auto computer… but not sure if thats what you want but PM me if your intrested.

as in the one on the passenger side kicl panel …thought that was the only computer? …anyways thats what i have.

Im not sure don’t have the funds at the moment .

My problem = does not know when to shift; shifts at 6000k revs all the time …

I swapped out the tranny so i’ve knocked off any possibility within the tranny .

Narrowed it down to the computer or my speedometer : which im swapping out tonight

Well, do you floor it at all times?

Go 5 speed and don’t look back.

Im pretty sure it would be a sensor, as the spedometer wont adjust anything. …it just tells information,just my guess though.

This is what it did to my old block …

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/8349/img19701qk3.jpg

Switch to manual.

Get a 5 speed ecu with rev limiter.

“Profit…”

Is anybody selling a kit?

Theres something inside the transmission …messed up …actuator i think its called,nest bet is to take it to a transmission shop…or jsut od a 5 speed swap…5 speeds more fun to drive anyways :slight_smile:

Im on my second transmission now … same issue

I’m going to fix this problem and in the near future invest in a 5-speed swap, come to realize money doesn’t fall from the sky lol :stuck_out_tongue:

5 speed swaps can be had for 200 bucks. I got my first 5 speed swap, everything for $150. Already taken out of the car for me. Hahaha. Find a car being parted out and ask for the entire 5 speed swap.

AnDrEw on the forums here has a full 5 speed swap come to think of it. And it’s best offer. Make him an offer on it. He is a reasonable guy.