WTB: thinking of going 5 spd

Well, im thinking about doing a 5 speed swap, if anyone is going SR and wont be needing their stock tranny, let me know. (or if anyone is going auto from manual and wont be needing their manual tranny still let me know LOL) i know thats impossible…

the transmission i need is for my car, s14 so s14 tranny is preferred

also if its possible, (with the person im doing the swap with) if its possible that we can get both our cars in the same shop so we can do the swap on both cars at the same time, because i need the car right away i dont have time to buy one part today, and another part next week. i need the FULL tranny with all parts-in other words, straight off one car to the next.

or if you have any other ideas on how i can get a full tranny to a shop to install, and if you have a full tranny that came off your car pm me.

thanks, omar.

You need more than just a tranny to do a manual swap. Here are a few parts besides the tranny that you need that I can think of off the top of my head:

• clutch master
  • clutch slave
  • flex line
  • hard line
  • brake and clutch pedal
  • clutch
  • flywheel
  • pressure plate
  • throw out bearing
  • pilot bearing
  • tranny and flywheel bolts
  • driveshaft
  • tranny harness

I think thats it but I’m prolly forgetting a few things. I just did one recently on a S13. You are gonna need to find a S14 specific tranny (with all sensors), harness and driveshaft but I think most of the other stuff you can get from a S13. Good luck with the manual swap man.

yeah, thanks for the info…maybe i should restate what i meant…

a FULL 5 speed swap