WTB: Banshee kickstarter

Got stuck in woods for 4 hrs til friend came with truck. Damn thing fell off no where how or where it came off at. And no vise scrips dont work. Need kickstarter for yamaha banshee i got 97 but sure any works

Roll start it! :bowrofl:

joe wish i could i was in the crick, huge hills to get out all snowed in. Barely could walk. I got it out . 108 for a kickstarter

been there before. I ended up buying a new one. I think it was only 80 or so back then (6-7 yrs ago). Mine was a '91 & that was the first year for a “2nd gen” Banshee.

There is a place in Champion, PA (Burgards Cycle) near Seven Springs. I bought some Banshee salvage parts from them many years ago. Also Knepper’s in Somerset. I think they have some used parts.

kneppers or find somone who gets a nice discount at the dealer to get one for you and you can reward them with a lunch.

retail on them is $89.48 from my dealer.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-Banshee-Kickstarter-Kick-Starter_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43977QQihZ015QQitemZ250221818070QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

there r a few others on there around 30-50.

there is no way in hell i’d pay 80-100 for one. they are as small as a 125 kickstarter