WTB: beater DD car

Not looking to spend much $$$… I don’t care if it needs some work (depending). lmk what you have

I have a 1990 hyundai excel. It was the community car here for those who needed transportation. EvilJay used it as did Freek for several months. Needs a little work but gets from point a to point b and gets like 38mpg doing it. $500 and its yours.

Don

What’s wrong with driving your GTO?

Don, is it up at hybrid? I may be taking my goat up there to get the brakes done so I’ll check it out while I’m there.

Jay, with gas prices how they are, I just don’t want to have to rely on it. Not to mention, with all the problems I’ve had with the car since I got it, it’s left me without a set of wheels atleast 3-4 times so far and still needs work. I’d just like to have a DD and keep the goat as a weekend/nice day car

1989 toyota camry 5 spd, with 177k on the clock. body is rusty but it runs perfect and starts every day. could use front rotors and the exhaust needs to be rewelded together, thats about it. throw me an offer

my 1993 civic hatchback? see thread

97 sunfire convertiable, see thread

1995 Neon ACR w/ Revalved and degassed Koni’s, 2 door, black, refreshed motor: $1100

heres your car… needs nothing but a starter, inspected till 08, ready to go !! make me an offer !

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34217