WTB: Bike (CBR or gsx-r)

^^^^ tell the truth… Too bad i cant afford a ducati. I went to a bike show in ohio 2 years ago and saw a couple… I have pics…:cry: I have lots and lots of pics…:cry: even a pic of me sitting on one…:cry: fuckjO. Im going to bed now.:rant:

agreed.

If I wasnt so broke. I would own a white Hyabusa.

truth

butttt this kid will change his mind more than i do my underwear

white bikes are hot… if i dont fall asleep… examples to come

http://www.600rr.net/gallery/files/3/5/9/2/3_347471.jpg

http://www.joeberkphotography.com/DSC_3164.JPG

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v711/varium/2003–RC51/DSC02855.jpg

btw just so i can get a bigger mental picture… what type of bike did you OWN before… if you rode your buddies busa around the block, then i really dont know how much i would recommend a stretched 929 for you… even though its a nice bike

“just because you can put tap shoes on an elephant doesnt mean he can dance” (my fortune cookie tonight)

just because i have 10k to drop on a new bike doesnt mean i should go buy the fastest bike that my money can buy, it wont make you better any sooner, and you wont be any safer

… ALSO
i knew the previous owner of this bike to… it hasnt been down to my knowledge…

btw just so i can get a bigger mental picture… what type of bike did you OWN before… if you rode your buddies busa around the block, then i really dont know how much i would recommend a stretched 929 for you… even though its a nice bike

I told him already… O well… Hes just coming to look at it…I’ll push him down my driveway with him on it to see how well he can keep his balance…lol Then I’ll let him ride it. I told him, the bike being stretched and lowered is a lot harder to turn than a stock height bike. <–(spl?):hang:
[b]

[b][b]"just because you can put tap shoes on an elephant doesnt mean he can dance" (my fortune cookie tonight) [/b]just because i have 10k to drop on a new bike doesnt mean i should go buy the fastest bike that my money can buy, it wont make you better any sooner, and you wont be any safer

[/b][/b]
^^^^niceeee:funny:

… ALSO
i knew the previous owner of this bike to… it hasnt been down to my knowledge…

Thank you…^^^

no on the color the ninja pic dont look that bad, i mean the bike looks clean its just the color does nothing for me. green is the same way.  its like cars too just dont like the colors.

that white 636 is hot! 636 will probably be my next bike…or maybe a Motard. KTM makes a sick bike.

i absolutely love my 636

i keep tellin him he should get a 600, but he doesn’t listen :frowning:

lmao… 600’s a slow and gay…lol
He need something bigger. More like a yellow 929rr.:headbang:
Are you coming with him tomorrow? I just got off the phone with him. Seems like an cool dood.

yea the 636 kicks my 01 r6’s ass. motards are pretty f’ing cool too though

hey …^^^ who did you buy that r6 from? It looks like my old bike.

yea ill be coming with him, but i dont get out of work til 5 so itll be in the evening, and with the weather report looking like shit i doubt ill be able to test ride it.

anyone else ride on Xmas? i was out for about 15 minutes just cuz i could, and i saw 5 other bikes, a few rockets too

so what bike did u ride before/

who said i was going to let you ride it?
Its not for joy rides…only your buddie can ride it…lol

lol sorry there guy, he just wanted me to come and check it out with him.

I have a 1987 CBR 600, 16,XXX miles, new front tire and battery, newer brakes. Looking to get around $1800, pm me if interested.

IM joking…Youre more than welcome to come look at it.
See you guys tomorrow.

just to touch on the subject…

1. my opinion, save ur 5K and save up money till spring, by then people will be selling theres all over the place, and also ull have more money, and a BIGGER selection (sorry estor)

2. ive known the previous owner before estor on the 929, and i know for a fact that the bike has not, i repeat HAS NOT been down, wheelied, stoppied. just hard riding on it…

just my $0.02
kevin

THanks Kevin. To be honest with ya, after getting it out of the garage today, i kinda dont want to sell it… Everyone keeps telling me to keep it. YOu dont see too many cbrs like mine,. I dont know…