WTB: bmw e30 fuel tank

well, mine is leaking and gas is just too much money to ignore it. Sooo, im looking for a non leaky/rotted fuel tank from a e30. I believe it needs to be 88-89 or newer. I think some early e36 tanks were the same as well.

or if you just know where id be able to get one cheap, let me know.

willz.us

local bmw salvage spot

lol, they want 200bucs for a used tank. WTF. i can get a brand new one for cheaper.:picard:

shitty. did you talk to will or chris? (chris usually doesn’t know what’s up pricewise and has to consult with will).

i talked to Will. apparently they would rather hold onto there used gas tanks then sell them for what there worth. new ones run aroun 150-160bucs. i told him i wasnt willing to pay more then 100bucs for a used tank and he said he couldnt help me. so screw them, ill keep looking, and if nothing esle get a new one.

hamburg radiator maybe?

Told you they were a pain about their prices …

shitty.

If you still need one try the “good door store”. The name doesn’t suggest it but they can get pretty much anything at a reasonable price. Picked up a used gas tank from them a while back for my winter hooptie. The thing might as well have been new.

Fuel cell.

Call the Tank Bank on 104 only thing its East of Rochester on 104 :slight_smile: