WTB: Car cd player! and rca's

Need to buy a headunit. Want something decent. Must have ipod interface, or the ability to get it.

i got a nice set of RCAs…i think they are like 16 ft in length, so plenty to route. PM me if interested…i can get more info if need be.

How about the one I just got with my parts car? JVC KD-G200, 1 set of RCA outputs, $50. Looks nearly new.

http://www.emkayusa.com/misc/PartsCar09.jpg

How about $40? :slight_smile: I see it’s out there pretty cheap, price drop warranted.

EDIT: No AUX input, so I guess you can’t use it. Sorry.

just get a berklin FM transmitter for the ipod

what kind of car is that head unit in me n my buddys were curious

I have an Alpine CDA-9811 i’d sell you for $100, plays cd/mp3/wma, has text etc. No front aux input for ipod though.

[quote=“diddyof2h2h,post:6,topic:38241"”]

what kind of car is that head unit in me n my buddys were curious

[/quote]

What, mine? '91 Civic

ttt

want the sony xplode back?

god that thing blows so fucking hard

[quote=“chino,post:7,topic:38241"”]

I have an Alpine CDA-9811 i’d sell you for $100, plays cd/mp3/wma, has text etc. No front aux input for ipod though.

[/quote]

do you have the remote for it?

ttt

OK I need a headunit again. something nice, with sub outs, and ipod ability. still need rca’s too

i got a blaupunkt (sp?) head unit, rca’s, 4 gauge wiring, all that crap

i also have a belkin ipod fm transmitter

I’ve got a Alpine 9835 looking for $200, and i can toss in RCA’s custom any length you need.

ive got some good rcas that are like new shoot me an offer

is that ipod compatable?

yo come to the galleria mall and stop in my store ill get you something brand new for a good price. im looking around my store now.

and btw you can just use an aux input for the ipod and it will work with any cdplayer with an aux input