WTB: CAR FOR 3500

im sellin my 97 accord se soon, lookin for 4500 just throwin it out there if her parents fork up a g? haha

auto
dessert metallic

naw shes not big she runs track lol shes in good shape trust me lol and shes looking for something bigger then a civic, you know how picky women are lol

have a 1998 Saturn 4 door with 85000 miles for $2500.

is there a reason i cant get a response?

240sx coupe little rust! cf hood and cat back LOL!

BC intrepid’s are garbage and he knows this?

If he did not respond shouldnt you assume he is not interested?

or maybe he just hasnt seen it…

and whats wrong with intrepids, they are solid dd

my bad qouc you got any 4 dr cars?? and do you have pics of the intrepid and i know all about intrepids but the cars not for me so ill have to see the pics

its kinda a feeler but i will throw it out there 02 white dodge neon es 4-door, power windows, locks, sunroof( looks like sun roof leaks but some how it dosent) 72k alloy wheels decent tires black interior cloth seats spacious lol stock spoiler new front brakes control arms, jvc radio, pioner 4-way 6.5 in the front have wiring for an amp if she wants i could throw a sub in it. leaks a little brake fluid i top it off every month cause im to lazy to fix it. $4300

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48851

sorry the intrepid was sold this morning.

ok thanks and sorry turbo mitsu i need automatic
BUMP

I just have the civic coupe and that240sx that are auto! My G20 is 5 speed and murdered out.

im tellin ya she’ll want the accord wangani! lol

1995 old cutlass 4 door navy build, new brakes/brake lines, gas tank/lines, v6 65,000 miles gandma car

$2500

http://www.avto-otchet.net/CarReviews/2679_0.jpg

826-2205

Trade/offers considered

no thanks to the olds glws

lets see pics of the g20!!

i still dont understand why she wouldnt want the caddy, lol, civics too small, oldsmobile is too ugly, what exactly is she looking for? maybe then we can find some comparable cars

2000 Hyundai Sonata Teal Blue perfect girl car.

You may need to get her to be a little more specific. Ppl have posted lots of cars, you really need to find out more of what she is looking for.

Check craigslist or the swap sheet.