WTB Car Trailer

Looking to pick up a decent car trailer, my girlfriend is buying! Looked at one today in queensbury for 600 and it was a piece. I dont need it to have brakes and i dont need anything fancy. Just a reliable trailer to bring my car to the track and a few other places. Looking for something in the 1000 dollars or less category. I know it will be tough to find something in that range, but let me know what you come up with.

I need to find myself a sugarmama like urs! wtf.

whats the deal with the two threads???

http://catskills.craigslist.org/tls/1336152310.html

i only see one thread

and pauly, ill see if my cousin has his old one still. big enough to carry 70s caprices/monte’s on so plenty for a Fox

sick thanks…i went to look at a 12footer today that sam found and for the money the guy was asking it was worth it in some ways and not in others. a 12ft trailer is reaaaaly small and would have been tight with the car. and it needed a bit of work. i want one for like around a grand that i can go racing with.

well a trailer can be a vehicle or an anything else to some poeple so i listed it twice, is that ok?

thats perfect, exactly what im looking for, thanks for the lead bud…keep em coming

Learn to multiquote NOOB!!! :haha

:hug

i’d don’t give a hoot.

:thumbsup:

My car is on a 12’ trailer right now and the front end is hanging over the end of the trailer. Its a bit too short. A 14’ would be perfect.