WTB: Car under 2500

Exactly WHO the FUCK are you Mr. Nissan expert???

Oh and by the way Ive owned quite a few Nissans and I agree they are nice reliable cars.

But my 15 year old BROTHER doesnt need a project car. That will require frame work, from what I understand the car has the typical rust in the front frame rails. Ive seen pictures its hardly spotless. And your just another person who joined just to sell shit. So get a fucking clue and SHUT THE FUCK UP stupid fuckin faggot n00b

maybe the drama should stop and u should jusy buy my car so this thread can be closed:greddy:

I’ll pass it on to him vinny

But until then lets see this “spotless car”
Spotess huh??

nice and straight??

Looks like the rust is starting to come through the towers finally.

:asshole

i love how ppl get sooooooo mad over online stuff… lol sorry if i upset u green… and as for these pics… i didnt post no pics… and the bodys pretty much spot less… and from what i seen there is no rust anywhere… come with him and look at it if you would like… since u think he wants junk… but i guess 240sx’s r now junk… i didnt get the memo… i always thought most pittspeed ppl were 240 fans i mean pittspeed did use a 240 for the pinks show… and i think nissan motors r pretty good, they never gave me any problems…

I just got a 240sx, this thread can be closed