WTB: CD deck and subs

yeah, just got a new winter truck (nissan hardbody) and i need a CD player, and some subs for it. something cheap, perferably

yeah for sure interested in the 2 rockfords man! any chance your going to calgary any time soon?

i have a RF amp and a kenwood 10 if you are interested

travypoo, as much as that seems nice, i dont need to drive to edmonton and have you not be able to show for a transaction again…

You better have a king cab or short legs in a reg cab if you want to fit 2 10’s behind that bench. :E

yeah its a king cab! its fuckin sweet…

what i dont understand is why you would drive from calgary to edmonton knowing that im at work and not letting me know that you were leaving. you dont just drive 3 hours and “hope” someone will be able to meet up with you.

well i pmed you just as often as i pmed the other guy that i was meeting up with to get parts from (initialD) and he seemed to know that i was comming, and had no problem meeting up. its ok, you changed your mind about selling it.
travypoo wrote:
“im off work at 5 on wednesday. my number is 951****”
“ok, i accually took the deck out and it does in fact have a harness. i wired it up today and it works awesome. if you still want it id like more money for it.”
(on the phone when i was 30 min outside leduc you said the deck wasnt even out of the car???)
“i dont know. im not sure if i even want to sell it now. if you want to make me an offer pm me. it holds 4 mini discs and a cd. works great and looks rad. i would think it was a pretty pricey deck when it first came out”

do i need more evidence that you changed your mind about selling it and didnt want to tell me? :finga:

anyways, got subs, anyone got a deck that is new enough to have pre outs for subs?

I have a Panasonic touch screen cd player, the touch screen is cracked though, still works

$60

Pioneer DEH-P6400
mint.
cd player, harness, faceplate (still with protective plastic on it), trim ring for round faceplate, Cage.

Asking 200 OBO

is the touch screen cracked and nothing is visible on the screen? can you still see stuff on it?