WTB cheap drum set

anyone have a set of drums? one of my boys wants a set to try and learn on.

If you’re looking for a decent “cheap” set I would reccommend going up to Music Go Round in Monroeville. They have a handful of sets used that are pretty reasonably priced. Steer clear of the lower end kits brand new because they are junk, even for a little kid. I think you’d be able to pickup a decent little 5 piece used Pearl or Tama kit for around $150-$200 w/o hardware. You’ll end up paying more for hardware than the kit most likely. If you need cymbals I think I have a few extra crash’s that’d I’d let go dirt cheap. Let me know if you have any questions.

get him one of these first: http://www.highlandbiz.com/Drum%20Accessories/remo.jpg

This way you can find out if he wants to really learn how to play drums or if he just wants to make noise.

my brother has a nice set he wants to sell, let me find out how much he wants for it.

my brother might have one. i’ll find out when i get home

Well I don’t know what you’re considering cheap but I’m looking at upgrading my current kit so I’d be willing to part w/ it…it’s a little bigger than what would probably be needed. It’s a Mapex M-Birch 7 piece kit with all brand new Evans batter heads. W/o any cymbals or hardware I’d be asking $550 w/hardware and cymbals probably somewhere around $900 (3 Zildijian crashes, 1 Zildijian china, 1 Zildijian ride, 1 Sabian splash, and a few older Paiste cymbals—I currently have 4 booms stands and 1 straight stand along w/multiple cymbal arms. Like I said though, it’s beyond a beginner kit but yeah.

vitonnes sells new drum sets starting at $300. ebay has cheap new ones for $199 plus shipping. used would be better but i can’t really find any at the moment. there for a 7yr old. they don’t need to be top of the line. just something for him to make noise with and think he’s a rockstar. my 8 yr old got an elec. guitar and amp last year.

check out coda drums they are cheap but for 300 you get a 5 peice with cymbls and a throne, also cindys guitar in north versailles has 3 peice ludwigs with all hardware for like 300… or sams club has ion electrics for 300 that might be the way to go if you want to keep your sanity

my brother got a set for 250 he got zildjian symbols and few other things pm me for his number if interested

don that is actually my old set for 250… the cybles were that much…coda 5 peice in metal flake silver, zildian planet z hi-hat, crash and ride, evens snare head,peavy stool, tama snare stand thats all i remember
some pics i found