WTB: Civic RT Wagon

that wagon is stock except the exhaust and accord suspension. runs and drives. needs tlc and body work.

my other wagon is not for sale. its a original low miles red grey interior rt4wd. i am keeping it until i can get crazy money for it.

yes i agree here. you might be able to find a rt4wd 6spd civic wagon from a old lady or man who has no clue of the online value.

with a car like a original awd 6speed civic at a fanboy auction it could fetch what ever someone is willing to pay. could be worth $500 to you but $5,000 to rich kids who cant find one.

you run across these all the time yet your asking here to find one?

i have been on civic wagon fourms for awhile. these do not show up often for sale. most people drive them into the ground.

people at epic tuning take a perfect running rt4wd and strip it. then part it out. so these are rarer the longer you wait. prices only can go up.

look up how many rt4wd 6spd civics were sold in usa in 1991. you will see this car is a unicorn once you do

these are rare cars. most people never even knew the civic came in a wagon let alone a awd 6speed.

i would wait a few years and import a beagle from japan legally or someplace with the good hondas like uk, aussies etc. if you want a clean one.

they made 4dr civics stock awd too. same with tegs. just not for usa.

good luck on your searches. i know theres atleast 2 other wagon owners on this fourm with rt4wd 6spd.

ask them if they will entertain a $1500 offer or if they will not part with it.