WTB CNC Center Vent Gauge Pod

the brushed aluminum ones, for s13 replaces center vent, for 52mm gauges please. pm me

eBay man. http://cgi.ebay.ca/Nissan-240SX-CNC-Gauge-Pod-Vent-Aluminum-52mm-S13-180_W0QQitemZ300404686014QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item45f183bcbe#ht_720wt_948

i do not like buying from ebay

That guy is good to deal with. Pm me and I will give you his direct email addy, I bought my 60mm one from him they are good shit. Here is a pic if mine

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4057/4404591104_49f2c615a7_b.jpg

sorry to thread jack, i need one of also, but does anbody know where to find the ones that are angled so there pointed at the driver, like the on benson had on his car???

I would just buy a pod and the buy autometer angle rings. I think benson’s set up was custom, I could be wrong tho.

does this guy also have it for under the deck?

nice dcc by the way, does it fully function lol ? Ill email the guy, also did you just glue the pod in ?

no he prolly could make them tho me and a buddy are trying to get something made, I want a full double din delete panel. There are some glow shift ones on eBay 52mm iirc

thanks lol define “fully functional” hahah. It’s not working other than looking good in there, I tried to wire it up so it would at least turn on, but I suck at wiring. I am gonna have Ted hook it up for me once the car is on the road.

For the pod it pretty much just sat in the slot, I just put some silicone on the back just incase

those angled ones were custom made by Oni-kyan (515 innovations) loong time ago, only a limited number of them are still around i guess.
luckily i found one from another member a while back. just keep a lookout on whose got them and wait till they sell.
i remember someone using it on their 180sx/silvia, they flipped it over since rhd but its pointed upward.
heres a pic of mine

hey kapetajr, do you have all the sensors and the mix door motor included with your dcc?
i’m curious as to how the motor is setup in yours if you have it installed.

Rmallari I pm’d you

If you get him to make one that goes below the deck I want one :slight_smile:

same, haha this just became a group buy

Lol who wants to take the measurements lol, I am too lazy.

Well I just measured that plastic tray under the deck. Its about 7 1/4 inch wide by 2 1/4 inch tall.

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

this is for a s13

Ok I will let you guys know what he wants for each of the panels, or see if he can come on here.

arite that sounds good, ill double check the measurements too

Awesommee :slight_smile: What size is he making? 52mm or 60mm?

For below the deck? I dunno. I know for ac vents he has 60mm and 52mm.

Yah, I need my vents though lol. Just let us know what he says

Thanks kapetajr