wtb complete turbo kit

im looking to buy a complete b series turbo kit no ebay junk please and having injectors would be a plus looking for a good price let me know what u have with asking price

is this a joke? please post more pertinent information before you make my brain hurt any further than it already does

I have a legit GTX42R setup w/ all that hot shit. 3000cc injectors for E85 and nitrous. Good for 1600whp. Win? I think so.

i would go have that brain looked at !!

WTB: Ferrari Enzo.

I’ve got a turbo kit that ONLY fits a Kia Rio… GET AT ME

Well if that’s how you’re gonna be I’ll go pull all the FI parts and injector pump off the 3500 and it should fit everything you have planned. $8400. It’s a steal at that price.

sounds great how soon can u get it ready ? ill give u 9000 just for being the best smart ass on the site :haha

you think all the bs you guys talk will bother me but your wrong it just makes my post stay on top and give me and everybody else a laugh so post away

http://i515.photobucket.com/albums/t357/blackwaterdefense/12445.png

i got that same shirt in baby blue

go to diyturbo.com and learn its cheaper to put together a kit than buy one. and use quality parts. unless you want a crappy ride. only thing id buy from ebay is intercooler, log mani, and refurbished injectors but check rep of seller and make sure hes offical and sometimes ebay has good deals on quality parts check around

and im hoping your not going to missing link tune? so get a ecu and chip/socket it. download a free base map and tweak it to you car/motor. simply stuff just need to read a little.

and you could find parts local in junkyard too. use intercooler from stock cars only thing you need is knowledge and maybe some tools but i assume you have these

EPIC thread in the making…can’t believe he said that to you Adam, kids and there toys, they just don’t understand.

To the OP could you possibly give any less information about what you are looking for?

Looks like a craigslist wtb post.

Vague post is vague.

looking to buy wheels for my car none of that ebay junk tho and if you could include tires would be a plus let me know what u have with asking price

kthxbye

MY TURBO T3/T4 57 TRIM WOULD WORK FOR YOU.

I got a turbonetics 63. trim turbo tial wg blitz bov bevhead log intake mani synapse inner cooler and tubing and a complete 3" tanable exhaust and down pipe with vband…all yours for 900.00 not a penny less…all used but in good condition…just need injectors ecu and tune…